RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS RESEARCH
MUNCmedia helps public and private company PR and IR departments
understand, cultivate and communicate with the retail investment community
. We provide advanced retail investor research communications tools to measure the impact and engagement efficiency of your corporate communication messages.
The study of consumers and retail investors helps firms and organizations to improve their financial and marketing strategies by understanding issues such as:
- The psychology behind the way retail market thinks, reasons and selects between different alternatives (e.g., securities, brands, products)
- The psychology behind the way individual retail consumers and investors are influenced by their environment (e.g., culture, family, signs, media)
- The behavior of retail investors and consumers while shopping or making other marketing decisions
- The way limitations in consumer knowledge or information processing abilities while making financial or product decisions influence marketing outcomes
- How consumer motivation and decision strategies vary depending on the nature of a purchase (e.g. necessities v. luxuries)
- How marketers can adapt and improve their marketing campaigns and strategies to more effectively reach the right retail financial and consumer community
- Companies know how to market to institutions. MUNCmedia can help them learn how to communicate to an active and interested retail audience.
Contact us now and discover how easy it is to communicate with individual investors in real-time.